1. How long does delivery takes?
Local delivery via express delivery will take 1 - 3 working days. International delivery will take 3 - 5 working days. You will receive an update on the delivery status of your order.
For selected orders placed before 11AM on working days, it will be delivered on the same day. *Applicable to selected Klang Valley areas only
2. What are my shipping options?
For orders in Malaysia:
Local Delivery via Postage/Dispatch Rider
Same Day Delivery extra charges implied
Delivery via Postage (Poslaju)
3. Why am I unable to track my parcel at EasyParcel website ?
Kindly use the respective courier website (i.e: poslaju) to track your parcel.
1. What are the content of ingredients used?
Flour : 100% Flour (without whitening agent)
Butter : Pasteurised Cream (from cow’s milk)
White Sugar : Sugar
Brown Sugar: Brown Sugar
Baking Soda: Sodium bicarbonate, NaHCO3), cream of tartar (potassium bitartrate, C4H5KO6), Cornstarch
Baking Powder: Sodium Bicarbonate, NaHCO3), Cream of Tartar (Potassium Bitartrate, C4H5KO6), and Cornstarch
Milo: Malt Extract (Contains Barley), Skimmed Milk Powder (Cow's Milk), Maltodextrin, Sugar, Cocoa, Palm Oil
Salt: Sodium Chloride
Cocoa Powder: Pure Cocoa Beans
Vanilla Extract: Invert Sugar Syrup, Glucose Syrup (Corn), Water, Extract of Vanilla Beans, Sugar, Preservative (202)
Chocolate Chips: Semi-sweet chocolate [Sugar; Chocolate; Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat; Lecithin (Soy)]; Natural Flavour; Milk
Dark Chocolate Chip: Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Emulsifier, Soya Lecithin, Nutural Vanilla
White Chocolate Chip: Sugar, Palm Kernel, Whole Milk Powder, Nonfat Dry Milk, Palm Oil, Soy Lecithin – An Emulsifier, Vanilla
Almond: Almond Nut from USA
Macadamia: Macadamia Nut from USA
Mint Extract: Water, oil of spearmint, oil of peppermint
Dried Cranberries: Plain dried cranberry
Salted Caramel sauce: Sugar, butter, salt, heavy cream[cream from cow’s milk, milk solids from cow’s milk
2. Are the soft cookies are freshly baked?
- Yes. We baked our soft cookies everyday upon order request.
3. Are all your products Halal Certified?
- Our products are currently undergoing the Halal Application process but as for now, they are not certified Halal. Nevertheless, we only use Halal ingredients in our products
4. What packaging do you use for your cookie jars?
- As for now, we use plastic jars. We do encourage our customers to reuse and recycle our jars for their own purposes or should they wish to drop it off to our Central Kitchen, we would be able to give 20% off discount on their next purchase
- We are constantly working to find out more sustainable packaging we might be able to use for our cookies to have more eco-friendly products for you!
5. Do you have other dietary options?
- Our kitchen are always trying out developing new cookies to suit the current diets and needs, so subscribe to us should you wish to find out on other dietary options that might be available soon.
6. Are you able to do for Corporate Gifting?
- Yes ! We are able to curate designs based on your company's theme and arrange deliveries based on your requests.